BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe bsod)

Aaronm9

Reputable
Apr 18, 2015
My computer has recently been getting BSODs. And now, my FPS is going down compared to what it used to be.
Specs
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Superclocked Video Card
Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
Corsair Vengeance (blue) 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

http://www.filedropper.com/bsod < latest BSODs

Solution
they are binary files, generally in the c:\windows\minidump directory by default
you would just copy them to a server like microsoft onedrive or mediafire, then mark them as public and post a link.

I looked at the text files provided, based on the internal error code I would suspect memory corruption as a root cause.
I would start by running memtest86 and confirm your basic system is working as expected.
if memtest detects a failure, update the BIOS or set it to defaults and re run memtest86.
if it does not fail then you need to put the actual memory .dmp files on a server an post a link.

you had 10 bugchecks, a few in graphics subsystems, 1 in the file system (explainable as a side effect of the other crashes) and the rest caused by memory corruption.

Aaronm9

Reputable
Apr 18, 2015

How do I put the files on a server?

they are binary files, generally in the c:\windows\minidump directory by default
you would just copy them to a server like microsoft onedrive or mediafire, then mark them as public and post a link.

Solution

Aaronm9

Reputable
Apr 18, 2015

Im trying to upload to mediafire but it's saying I dont have permission to open the file. Even though this is my computer and I'm the admin.

it is a binary file, you don't want to open it. you are not the owner of this directory(the system owns it)
you can copy the file but not edit it while it is in the default directory.

you should just copy it up and make it public but not try to read it.

Aaronm9

Reputable
Apr 18, 2015

Here are the files. Got them to work on media fire. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/my2l9jvomp8qbls,a600o8zpyga80va,9rr5bbj3jrenudf,fr98t83j8az6en5,8cmuufwbcrwh7d9,9gxtnzcfecpwz4j,6konta40dap7lk9,rqnct96lewhxddg,e3l5df525ogqppe,5lemsw8ow1aoji8,1e91hca7u2mw021,78mylfs2qzdtsrc,57enraov877ovaa,fct3l9055tu8ov0,ifil2ppun9u365l,797106z665zk8k6,s61765paj3hfbff/shared

Ok, update your BIOS you have a CPU that came out in may of 2014, this cpu uses a lower voltage than the ones that came before it. Your BIOS came out april 8 2014 and does not have the required updates for your CPU. It is most likely running your CPU at too high a voltage, that and the 2012 overclocking software would also apply incorrect voltages and make your system unstable.

update the BIOS, remove the old overclock software, delete the old memory dumps and see if you can get a new bugcheck

-----
unable to read BIOS info or CPU speed.

ok, update your killer network driver to a current version. bugs in this driver will mess up the norton software, it will cause problems with the video card because of the nvidia streaming will be messed up. (disable the nvidia streaming software if you don't use it.

now, your actual bugcheck was in the realtek audio driver, this driver can be messed up by the video cards high definitionsound support. if you don't have speakers in your monitor that are connected by your VIDEO cable HDMI then go to windows control panel, device manager find the graphics card high definition sound support and disable it.

then reboot your machine, go into BIOS and update the BIOS or reset it to defaults and save the changes, this will force the BIOS to reassign hardware settings and rebuild the database of settings it sends to windows.

first bugcheck:
Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver
Image name: RTKVHD64.sys
Timestamp: Tue Mar 04 04:26:03 2014
stack corrupted

old overclocking software installed:
NTIOLib_X64.sys Thu Oct 25 03:27:58 2012 (remove, can break everything.)

Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
e22w7x64.sys Wed Mar 20 14:35:41 2013 update this driver from your motherboard vendor

norton installed.