Question BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe Dell XPS 15 9560

howierr

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2007
Hello, I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 that I purchased from Costco about 2 years ago. Over the last couple of months, it has been crashing with BSODs at random times throughout the day. Sometimes I would be working in Excel, it would BSOD, sometimes watching YouTube, sometimes completely idle overnight.

I have reinstalled Windows 10 several times, and I have tried using older drivers from Dell and the latest drivers from Dell. BSODs continue to happen randomly while during load or not.

I ran MemTest86+ for 8 passes and no errors. I ran Prime95 for about 2 hours and no BSOD. Windows would BSOD when at 1% CPU or 50%+ CPU. It just randomly happens and I have no way to reproduce it.

I was hoping someone can help me analyze the minidump files, as the laptop is very unreliable right now for me to do any real work. I have included most of the dmp files dating back to April of 2020, and the latest dmp file was with Driver Verifier enabled (052120-11484-01-dv-enabled.dmp).

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnwI8qlbztjRho57Emos7QnGGMumwA?e=RDSL4C

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help troubleshoot. Thanks in advance for the help.