BSOD ntoskrnl.exe very often

Jan 25, 2019
right so I’ve had this new pc for a couple of months now cost me a grand so I’m a bit in distress lol, it was all fine until a couple of weeks ago when I started playing fortnite and the forest, they both seemed to cause this crash multiple times about every half hour to an hour, then i tried what others had suggested and ended up deleting my antivirus as Avast is known to conflict with many programmes. that worked for a few days and now they are back, at this point i honestly have no clue what to do so any help would be very much appreciated.
Mini dump for blue screen - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYNtwn8EMUqLYlZhC13UfOoFutaBirsn/view?ths=true
d

Jan 25, 2019

i have run a memtest and nothing came back
On Fri 25/01/2019 19:03:16 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012519-6531-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF80219179446, 0xFFFF8280DC594480, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 24/01/2019 20:40:05 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\012419-6343-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0x80000003, 0xFFFFF80017A85945, 0xFFFF9307B4604590, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
I would run a deeper, exhausted memtest even though you've already done one. I got a lot of these out of nowhere a few months back. Had four sticks of 8GB RAM; took the first two out and put the second two in place of the first two. Never had that problem again. Turned out one of the first pair of sticks was bad.

It may be a performance hit but if you have two sticks of RAM in your machine, try one then the other to see if either one gives you that BSOD individually. If you have four stick, take out the first pair and put the second pair into the slots of the first pair.

When I was going through this, my IT friend told me in reference to Memtest, "Good luck getting Windows to tell you if there's a problem or which stick is bad!" It did seem to indicate some sector was bad on the second or third pass, but I had to go the physical route to find the issue and which stick it was.

Jan 25, 2019

i kinda cant do that as my pc is a pre built and that would most likely fully invalidate my warranty as its messing with the stuff inside, should i just call overclockers and ask?