[SOLVED] Bsod ntoskrnl.exe

Feb 8, 2020
Hello, I have been having problems with blue screen for some time, I tested the memories and they were defective. I made the switch and even with new memories the blue screens continue. The bluescreen showed me: hal.dll, ntoskrln.exe and the one that appears the most is 0x0000124 (sometimes others appear) If anyone can help me, thank you.
Pc specs: i9 9900k
Psu: 850w corsair
rtx 2080ti msi
motherboard: z390 msi pro carbon
ram: 4x16 3466mhz hyperx rgb fury

-already updated the drivers and bios
-reinstalled win10
-win10 is updated
-no problems in memtest
-i'm not using OC now
-no problems in dsim and sfc

Solution
STOP 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

This indicates that the Windows Hardware Error Architecture has, in some way, found a problem with operating hardware in the machine. This is not always because the hardware is faulty. There are known problem drivers that can cause 124s, so if you have any minidumps (find these in C:\Windows\Minidump), copy them to your desktop, put them in a ZIP and upload them somewhere.
Feb 6, 2020
STOP 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

This indicates that the Windows Hardware Error Architecture has, in some way, found a problem with operating hardware in the machine. This is not always because the hardware is faulty. There are known problem drivers that can cause 124s, so if you have any minidumps (find these in C:\Windows\Minidump), copy them to your desktop, put them in a ZIP and upload them somewhere.

Solution