Question BSOD nvlddmkm.sys Thread not Handled

Zkia07

Prominent
Jul 30, 2019
Windows 10 pro 1909

I've recently bought Ryzen 5 2600, 2x8 HyperXfury 3200, b450m Steel Legend and A2000 Kingston nvme...

Problem is Everytime I install the driver for my 1650 super..I keep getting BSOD before the installation finishes...

BSOD says nvlddmkm.sys error Thread Not Handled

Tried everything on net.. I've tried installing old driver but didn't finished installing and just didn't display anything.

Used DDU everytime BSOD occurred...
Now don't know what to do
Not a year has passed since I've bought my 1650 super and PSU

My specs:
EVGA 500 Bronze PSU
Ryzen 5 2600
B450m Steel Legend
2x8 3200 HyperxFury
A2000 Kingston nvme
1 SSD
3 HDD

Windows 10 pro 1909

I've recently bought Ryzen 5 2600, 2x8 HyperXfury 3200, b450m Steel Legend and A2000 Kingston nvme...

Problem is Everytime I install the driver for my 1650 super..I keep getting BSOD before the installation finishes...

BSOD says nvlddmkm.sys error Thread Not Handled

Tried everything on net.. I've tried installing old driver but didn't finished installing and just didn't display anything.

Used DDU everytime BSOD occurred...
Now don't know what to do
Not a year has passed since I've bought my 1650 super and PSU

My specs:
EVGA 500 Bronze PSU
Ryzen 5 2600
B450m Steel Legend
2x8 3200 HyperxFury
A2000 Kingston nvme
1 SSD
3 HDD

The BSOD nvlddmkm.sys Thread not Handled error is usually an Nvidia driver error. The only other time I had that error was with a WIFI driver. Does your BSOD dump file tell you anything.?
Try booting in safe mode with networking and obtain the latest driver from the manufacturers website.

Zkia07

Prominent
Jul 30, 2019
The BSOD nvlddmkm.sys Thread not Handled error is usually an Nvidia driver error. The only other time I had that error was with a WIFI driver. Does your BSOD dump file tell you anything.?
Try booting in safe mode with networking and obtain the latest driver from the manufacturers website.
tried that and installed latest driver....it installed and after restarting still got the BSOD and has the stopcode error code 43 on device manager for the driver

tried that and installed latest driver....it installed and after restarting still got the BSOD and has the stopcode error code 43 on device manager for the driver

A code 43 is one of a number of windows error codes and occurs when your graphics device driver has notified Windows that the device isn't working properly. This may mean that the device has a hardware problem,

OK so you tried booting into Safe Mode and did a DDU and that has not worked.
If it's not the driver then it's the device.
You will have to check your GPU in another PC or swap it with a known working card.

Zkia07

Prominent
Jul 30, 2019
A code 43 is one of a number of windows error codes and occurs when your graphics device driver has notified Windows that the device isn't working properly. This may mean that the device has a hardware problem,

OK so you tried booting into Safe Mode and did a DDU and that has not worked.
If it's not the driver then it's the device.
You will have to check your GPU in another PC or swap it with a known working card.
I've tried my gpu on another computer and got no error and have the drivers installed with no problem...maybe the motherboard is faulty...Ive tried memory diagnostic for my ram and has no errors... I'll just return the mobo...ty