Question BSOD occurs when booting up

Aug 21, 2019
I encounter a BSOD everytime I attempt to boot windows. This has gotten worse as time went on, I no longer can enter windows, but when I could, I updated all the drivers, and attempted to install windows update(failed every time) sfc and DISM fails each time, and over the 7 days I have tried almost every solution to fix the random stopcodes I get. Resetting the PC failed as well and ended in a BSOD, this is a new pc that was built back in July 29th. The stopcodes I get are as follows: Irql not less or equal, system service exception, critical process died, and a plethora of others I can't name off the top of my head. I have played around in the UEFI without any success. What could be causing this?

My rig:
I7 6700k 4ghz quad core processor
Hi100 280mm aio
Asrock z170 extreme7+
16gb corsair vengeance lpx ram
Gtx Geforce 1050ti 4gb
Samsung 860 evolution 500gb SSD
Firecuda 3tb HDD
Nzxt h500i case

P.s: sorry for my english, it is not my native language.

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Okay I had this exact issue 6700k but with a different mobo

Go into your BIOS and disable 2 of your cores. If the PC boots, its 100% your CPU. I caught mine within 4 days of the warranty so I was very lucky.

It should be in advanced and CPU configuration or something similar.

Aug 21, 2019
Okay I had this exact issue 6700k but with a different mobo

Go into your BIOS and disable 2 of your cores. If the PC boots, its 100% your CPU. I caught mine within 4 days of the warranty so I was very lucky.

It should be in advanced and CPU configuration or something similar.
Huh, It did work, how strange, this CPU wasnt use for anything. So what, I get a new cpu?

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Huh, It did work, how strange, this CPU wasnt use for anything. So what, I get a new cpu?
Bummer,
but
Yes you need a new CPU. You should check to see if the CPU is under warranty. You can look it up on Intels warranty site by entering some of the numbers on the CPU. You will have to remove the CPU and find the numbers written on it. One will be on the side of the PCB (5 digits I believe) the other is on the face of the CPU where 6700k is written.

Aug 21, 2019
Bummer,
but
Yes you need a new CPU. You should check to see if the CPU is under warranty. You can look it up on Intels warranty site by entering some of the numbers on the CPU. You will have to remove the CPU and find the numbers written on it. One will be on the side of the PCB (5 digits I believe) the other is on the face of the CPU where 6700k is written.
Now before we go too crazy, is it possible that maybe something physical happened with the cpu, thermal compound under the cpu stopping the pins from fully connecting?

timbroslice

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
No, if it were something physical, the bios probably wouldn't even detect the CPU. You could try reseating the CPU and applying fresh paste but honestly I think its a waste of your time. Our setups had the exact same symptoms with the same diagnosis. I'd cut your losses and check for a warranty.

Aug 21, 2019
No, if it were something physical, the bios probably wouldn't even detect the CPU. You could try reseating the CPU and applying fresh paste but honestly I think its a waste of your time. Our setups had the exact same symptoms with the same diagnosis. I'd cut your losses and check for a warranty.
Alright, I checked for warranty, it didnt have any. I have to resort to buying a new one.