[SOLVED] BSoD on Windows 10. (Multiple Errors)

Dec 11, 2019
Hey all. I just rebuilt my computer in July, replacing everything but the hard drive (hard drive is about 5 years old but still has tons of space as I was using two in my old build).
Everything was working just fine, no issues while idling or while gaming (mainly LoL). However, I was gone for a little over a month and came back to load up a round of League and got the BSoD error- IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL.
I do a few YouTube searches and update a couple drivers. And over the last week I’ve gotten the BSoD with different errors.

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION
DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

I’m not too tech savvy besides following a few YouTube videos to build a PC, everything else doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. I believe I have updated all of my drivers and don’t have any unknowns in the device manager, along with doing a memory check which came back with nothing.

Any advice on what to do or where to go from here?

Specs- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 core. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, ASROCK X570 Phantom Gaming 4,

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem