Question BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Jul 2, 2021
Hey guys, i have this problem with my pc, so yesterday i got a msi rtx 3080 ventus x3, because my old rtx 3070 aorus suddenly stopped working and die, so i installed this new 3080 with the lastest drivers online, after a couple minutes of gaming i got a bsod with the code system service exception, i though it was a driver issue, so i uninstalled the current with ddu in safe mode and reinstalled the driver, then it worked normally until i get another bsod with the same code but this time i wasnt playing any games, just reading documents and stuff. I searched online about the issue and it appears to be a corrupted driver or something related, i decided to do a fresh windows 10 installation. A few moments later when windows was installed suddenly pops up another bsod this time the code was page fault in non paged area, i try many solutions online like running various commands on cmd for repairing corrupted windows files, but nothing works, this error keeps crashing my pc, i dont even have installed any game, it happens doing basic stuff, i checked my ram with the windows memory diagnostic without any problem, i ran crystal diskinfo to discard issues with my ssd, still no problems with that, i tried to disable the virtual memory page, still got the same bsod, i dont know what else could be, the only thing i modified in my hardware was the graphics card and i changue the rams slots from A2B2 to A1B1 dont know if that would be the problem, anyways hope you can help to solve this problem or some orientation on what to do, i will list my pc specs bellow, thanks.

Specs:
.MB: ASROCK B450M PRO 4F (BIOS 2.80 )
.RAM: THERMALTAKE THOUGHRAM Z ONE RGB 3600MHZ 2X8GB
.CPU: RYZEN 5600X 4.6 GHZ SET MANUALLY (V: 1,225)
.STORAGE: SSD WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB
.PSU: SEASONIC FOCUS GM80P GOLD 750W
.GPU: MSI RTX 3080 10GB OC GDDR6X VENTUS X3

btw i have my ram at 3200mhz xmp because my mb only supports that speed, it was working fine with the previous 3070, only psu and gpu are new.

Reactions: legacymaster22