BSOD restart loop

CMBelle

Commendable
Nov 15, 2016
I installed an update to a program on my computer. I restarted the computer and I got BSOD stop code ntfs file system. It said it would restart. On the black screen with the Toshiba logo it said it was going into Automatic Repair. It went back to the BSOD. This time I got stop code fat file system. I tried to boot from usb. I changed the boot order so usb was first. I could not change boot mode from UEFI. I finally got it to boot from the usb. I clicked next from the language selection screek and then repair from the next screen. It went back to the BSOD. Every time I tried it would alternate between the two codes. Please help.

I have a Toshiba Satellite C75D-B7299 laptop with Windows 10. The program I updated was the Electronic Arts Origin game launcher.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Bug Check 0x24: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
The NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM bug check has a value of 0x00000024. This indicates a problem occurred in ntfs.sys, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS drives.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557433(v=vs.85).aspx

Bug Check 0x23: FAT_FILE_SYSTEM
The FAT_FILE_SYSTEM bug check has a value of 0x00000023. This indicates that a problem occurred in the FAT file system.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557429(v=vs.85).aspx

um, these are both drive formats, and i am slightly confused how you have FAT running on a NTFS system in first place. I could understand getting fat errors on the usb but on the hdd as well?
first one is likely to be hdd, second one can be storage or ram.. i would lean towards storage.

I can't seem to find drivers for your model or I would have looked to see if there was anything new like a BIOS.

CMBelle

Commendable
Nov 15, 2016
I've stopped trying to boot from the usb and I'm just letting it run. I'm still getting both errors. So if I took it somewhere and had more RAM installed , it might fix my issue?