BSOD! RX580 radeon settings also reset to default!

Nov 9, 2018
hi

i had issues with fan curves recent and i finally thought i had it sorted out but now im crashing while playing a game which happens to be ARK and the only game i play that takes my temps of my gpu to 68c, im up-to-date with my drivers for my RX580 with adrenlin.

Every time i crash i see a little message saying radeon settings have reset to default which turns off fans with that stupid Zero rpm.

everytime i have crashed with BSOD i have had firefox opened in the background which i dont see can be the cause!

huge thanks for any help as this seams to be one thing after another :(

Feb 23, 2019
hi

i had issues with fan curves recent and i finally thought i had it sorted out but now im crashing while playing a game which happens to be ARK and the only game i play that takes my temps of my gpu to 68c, im up-to-date with my drivers for my RX580 with adrenlin.

Every time i crash i see a little message saying radeon settings have reset to default which turns off fans with that stupid Zero rpm.

everytime i have crashed with BSOD i have had firefox opened in the background which i dont see can be the cause!

huge thanks for any help as this seams to be one thing after another :(
I have the exact same gpu and the exact same problem with Ark. i still have not found a fix

The stupid 0 rpm works perfectly for everyone else apart from you it seems. No need to waste power when passive is enough.
Have you tried DDU? If not use DDU and follow the instructions. But before you use it, download the AMD Drivers ready for use after using DDU.

Reactions: Crumydog