BSOD! RX580 radeon settings also reset to default!

Nov 9, 2018
hi

i had issues with fan curves recent and i finally thought i had it sorted out but now im crashing while playing a game which happens to be ARK and the only game i play that takes my temps of my gpu to 68c, im up-to-date with my drivers for my RX580 with adrenlin.

Every time i crash i see a little message saying radeon settings have reset to default which turns off fans with that stupid Zero rpm.

everytime i have crashed with BSOD i have had firefox opened in the background which i dont see can be the cause!

huge thanks for any help as this seams to be one thing after another :(

Feb 23, 2019
hi

i had issues with fan curves recent and i finally thought i had it sorted out but now im crashing while playing a game which happens to be ARK and the only game i play that takes my temps of my gpu to 68c, im up-to-date with my drivers for my RX580 with adrenlin.

Every time i crash i see a little message saying radeon settings have reset to default which turns off fans with that stupid Zero rpm.

everytime i have crashed with BSOD i have had firefox opened in the background which i dont see can be the cause!

huge thanks for any help as this seams to be one thing after another :(

I have the exact same gpu and the exact same problem with Ark. i still have not found a fix

TRENDING THREADS