BSOD -SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe while gaming/streaming

shadowofadoubt

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
Hello,

I've been getting these SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bluescreens intermittently for a while now while gaming, but not to the point where I have needed to take action. However I have begun streaming on Twitch and the bluescreens are happening nearly every time I stream. I am assuming the problems lie with graphics drivers, but I have not been able to pinpoint them. I am running on a fresh install of windows 10.

Machine Info:
BIOS Version 2701
BIOS Release Date 03/24/2016

Windows 10 Home 64-bit
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.0MHz (Not turboclocked)
Stock Bus Speed: 200 MHz
ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A97 LE R2.0 (Socket 942)
Corsair Professional Series 860 Watt Digital ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply AX860i
16 Gigs of DDR3 RAM from PNY Electronics

Crash Dumps

Edit: Forgot to include PSU

scuzzycard

Honorable
It could actually be PSU or motherboard related. Your motherboard has a 4-phase VRM which is pushing it for an FX-8350. There's a an easy way to figure out if the problem is caused by your motherboard being inadequate. You just have to go into the BIOS and disable 2 cores. If the problems magically go away, then the problem is most like that your motherboard's VRM is being overloaded. If disabling 2 cores doesn't change anything, I would try to get my hands on another PSU to try out.

shadowofadoubt

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016

I turned off 2 of my cores and I will try to run prime 95 on it to see if i can recreate the bluescreen. I doubt it will because this seems to be either a mobo or graphics issue, but I don't really know what else I can do to test for it besides streaming and I don't really just want to stream just so I can bluescreen.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Solution