BSOD: Unexpected Kernel Mode randomly every day

Jun 7, 2018
My specs:

*CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
*MOBO: Asus Prime B350-plus
*RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200mhz 8GB (2x4 in dual channel)
*GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
*HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm

Components were bought in August 2017

Just did a clean install of Windows 10 April 2018, I updated the bios to the last released one, also installed the newest drivers (I used "DriverEasy" to confirm I have the newest drivers)

I have let windows to install the drivers of every device I have in my PC through windows update, device manager, and some of them were updated through DriverEasy.

I get the "Unexpected Kernel Mode" bsod randomly, it occurs more often when I have lots of tabs opened in google chrome, when I'm rendering a video, sometimes when I play a video game, and sometimes when I'm installing some heavy software.

What can I do?

EDIT: forgot to mention, Not OC is being applied to the CPU through bios, I usually do OC with "AMDRyzenMaster" tool when I consider I need to.

Jun 7, 2018

I did the mem test and got this:

801.jpg

after that, when it loaded the desktop I got a warning with the same message as the first pic

2A7.png

Where can I see more details about the scan I just did? In order to see what device is broken

Jun 7, 2018
Seems like I solved all my issues, I didn't know what was it exactly but the steps I've followed were:

1) Disconnect the GPU, RAM, power supply cables, HDD sata cables
2) Blow the dust in the surface of the motherboard
3) Reconnect every component again to the motherboard
4) Placed the RAM modules on different channels (they were in channel A, so I moved them to channel B)

5) The PC turns on but the system didn't start, I didn't get any video signal, couldn't even get into the bios, not even a "beep" from the speaker, just got the cooler spinning and some lights from the MOBO,GPU and RAM turned on, except by the CPU RGB Fan, so I confirmed the connections and tried for 2 hours until I got the solution

6) I disconnected the PC from the current and removed the battery from the motherboard for 10 minutes
7) I connected the battery again to the motherboard

And ready, I got the signal again, the RGB light of the cooler turned on again. The bios has got restarted, so I modified it again (in order to unlock my memory ram speed)

I have solved the "Unexpected Kernel Mode" bsod while rendering, also I had lot of tabs in google chrome for hours and didn't get froze/bsod o crash(yeah, chrome was closing every time I tried to open many tabs or getting a bsod), it also fixed an issue with .cab files, I couldn't install some programs due to "CRC Errors". But now I can install everything I want, rendering/playing without getting bsods or crashes.

I'm happy again! (for now)