Question BSoD - Video Scheduler Internal Error

d_animality

Reputable
May 9, 2019
Ok, this is the first time ever after so many years i ran into this BSoD, tell me is my GPU dying?

The frst time i encountered this is when i was in the middle of DOTA, the screen froze but i can still hear the background music still running...

But now it appears even while browsing, my screen is flickering and turn to black for about 1 sec then back to normal... all temps are fine

And now it BSoD quite a lot than before.. i thought its my GPU because i have memtest my ram and nothing.. i havent tried any other troubleshooting

Looking forward to your suggestions

d_animality

Reputable
May 9, 2019

d_animality

Reputable
May 9, 2019
Ok i managed to get a second hand graphic card for my PC... its working properly but then when i installed it on my PC.. i reset CMOS and

my PC not booting properly... the keyboard and mouse is not working as if the USB holes are not working... Then i tried removing 2 RAMS from Slot 2 and 4... AND VOILA it works!

But then im running with only 4GB of RAMs which is killing me!!

Then i tried installing the RAM again and the problem persists... do u guys know what is wrong here? i dont know its either one of the RAM slots or the RAMs itself is malfunction... im too tired to test everything..

Now the PC is alive but its super slow running with only 4GB RAM :(

d_animality

Reputable
May 9, 2019
So basically the problem occurs when i added the 2 additional RAM to make it 8GB altogther... so is it the board? other than that the computer runs perfectly fine except its slow in loading