[SOLVED] BSOD - "Whea Uncorrectable Error" and SSD/Windows not found after restart

Jul 8, 2020
Hello,

I am having a problem and have researched in several places, but I have not found a solution.
My computer is giving BSOD with the message " Whea Uncorrectable Error ", and it happens after hours or days of using the computer all of a sudden. Just when that happens, the computer automatically restarts and the message that Windows was not found ( suggesting pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL to restart). Upon entering the BIOS I see that the SSD is no longer in the list of devices. It only reappears after I unplugged the computer for a few seconds.
What can this be, any problem with the SSD, Motherboard or Windows? My computer is less than 2 months old, and the CPU temperature is below 80 ° C / 176 ° F.
If that matters, the specifications are:

MSI Tomahawk B450
Ryzen 9 3900x
32Gb 3200mhz Xpg (2x16)
SSD Nvme SX8800 Pro Adata
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT
Riotoro 650W 80+

Solution
WHEA - Windows Hardware Error Architecture.
Given ssd behaviour, I would look at it as culprit.

I would run this on the ssd - it has two diagnostics tests you can run -"Two options: Quick Diagnostics, which will run basic tests on free space of the selected drive, and Full Diagnostics, whick runs a read test on all used space of the selected drive. "
https://www.adata.com/en/ss/software-6/
(spelling mistake is actually on their website)

Colif

Win 11 Master
WHEA - Windows Hardware Error Architecture.
Given ssd behaviour, I would look at it as culprit.

I would run this on the ssd - it has two diagnostics tests you can run -"Two options: Quick Diagnostics, which will run basic tests on free space of the selected drive, and Full Diagnostics, whick runs a read test on all used space of the selected drive. "
https://www.adata.com/en/ss/software-6/
(spelling mistake is actually on their website)

Solution
Jun 24, 2022
Hello,

I am having a problem and have researched in several places, but I have not found a solution.
My computer is giving BSOD with the message " Whea Uncorrectable Error ", and it happens after hours or days of using the computer all of a sudden. Just when that happens, the computer automatically restarts and the message that Windows was not found ( suggesting pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL to restart). Upon entering the BIOS I see that the SSD is no longer in the list of devices. It only reappears after I unplugged the computer for a few seconds.
What can this be, any problem with the SSD, Motherboard or Windows? My computer is less than 2 months old, and the CPU temperature is below 80 ° C / 176 ° F.
If that matters, the specifications are:

MSI Tomahawk B450
Ryzen 9 3900x
32Gb 3200mhz Xpg (2x16)
SSD Nvme SX8800 Pro Adata
Sapphire Nitro+ 5700 XT
Riotoro 650W 80+
Hello for everyone with the same problem. My laptop was randomly giving a BSOD Whea uncorrectable error AND after that my M.2 SSD began to disappear from BIOS. I have try ANYTHING. Finally I bought a SATA SSD and then it works fine!