Question BSOD (WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR)

Oct 6, 2023
Hello, my PC Stats
Hello. A month ago i was playing overwatch and my pc started bluescreening and my fps was going very low. While reinstalling windows there was an error either connecting to ram or the ssd which i could not fix. i took the pc to a tech shop and they told me ram was the issue, it got errors on memtest almost instantly, I got new ram and cpu (Ryzen 5 5600) after that. performance is good but im getting WHEA bsod again. tried to disable xmp, lowered the ram speeds but doesnot work, when i installed cpu i didnt change the OS, it runs on 4.45-4.5 Ghz max, most of the time working on 4+ ghz even on idle, i got now this BSOD in apex sometimes its random, when i start game in max 3 minutes i got bsod but sometimes not, first when i take my pc from tech store and after 2-3 days changed cpu myself i played like 2 days without any problem and after that started BSOD again, this BSOD is legit random, i tried CPUZ benchmark to see if my CPU got problem about load but no, its fine I tried Memtest on new rams like 1 hour and got 0 error. and i asked my tech store to install all necessary drivers and thing like this but they downloaded bloatware ( armoury crate and things :D ) I got rams installed in 2,4 ( i cant change position bcs CPU cooler is blocking 1 slot of ram)
before when this BSOD started like 1 month ago, i didnt change any hardware or something, it just started randomly.

now on apex legends, when i get into the game and then firing range after 1 min audio is cutting up some and bsod pops with his own sound like robot one :D

aorus b450 PRO WIFI (secondhanded but almost new with box )
futureman 600W GOLD Semi Modular
before Ryzen 5 1600, after (Ryzen 5 5600 brand new tray)
XFX RX580 8GB ( was on mining i bought it secondhanded, was on mining bios but seller changed it manually )
SSD 970 Evo plus Samsung 1tb (got brand new 4 months ago, checked and its in good condition all test are fine)
RAM: before 2x8 corsair Vengenace Lpx 3200mhz. After Viper Steel 2x8 3600mhz ( PC4-28800) cant run on 3600 causes crashes and bsods, running on 3200 ( 3400is fine )
built this pc myself, only got in tech store for Diagnostics and windows.?

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
aorus b450 PRO WIFI (secondhanded but almost new with box
They could of been having the same problem and sold it.

If it works fine @3200/ 3400 then just run it like that.

Anything over 2933 memory on that board is a overclock setting and not guaranteed without some adjustments.

Never heard of that brand of power supply but just a 2 year warranty says it's complete garbage and could be a problem.

Oct 6, 2023
They could of been having the same problem and sold it.

If it works fine @3200/ 3400 then just run it like that.

Anything over 2933 memory on that board is a overclock setting and not guaranteed without some adjustments.

Never heard of that brand of power supply but just a 2 year warranty says it's complete garbage and could be a problem.
Yeah, i bought ram and cpu from same person like just victim, ram is actually <Mod Edit>, on 3200 or 3400 it works fine but still got bsod even xmp off and 3066mhz, when i start apex its like max 3 minutes before crash,
power supply is very budget and<Mod Edit> brand :D its not bad but the techshop checked it and it works fine now for this setup, i need to change but after when i buy new gpu, cuz i have this gpu for just now to play some games before i buy new one and i want to make sure that nothing is damaged, like mobo ram cpu or ssd bcs all of these parts are brand new ( mobo used but very good condition)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2023
now l tested it, i started furmark 1920x1080 native + 8xmsaa and after 30-40 sec it crashed :D got bsod again but i didnt see the code well cuz it poped only 0.5 sec maybe :D and after restart launched apex again and i lost my display :D it went black and got message on monitor that display i snot connected, after restart now its fine :D its gpu fault right? when i bought gpu i knew that was <Mod Edit> up ( was on mining maybe very long time ) bios switch button was broken and this guy changed mining bios to gaming bios manually :D

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
now l tested it, i started furmark 1920x1080 native + 8xmsaa and after 30-40 sec it crashed :D got bsod again but i didnt see the code well cuz it poped only 0.5 sec maybe :D and after restart launched apex again and i lost my display :D it went black and got message on monitor that display i snot connected, after restart now its fine :D its gpu fault right? when i bought gpu i knew that was <Mod Edit> up ( was on mining maybe very long time ) bios switch button was broken and this guy changed mining bios to gaming bios manually :D
Basically your saying you bought a bunch of used junk and expected it to work.

Oct 6, 2023
Zerk my friend, as i mentioned i knew that gpu was <Mod Edit> up, i didnt buy this for forever, first when i built this i got small budget and i focused on mobo and other things, psu i very old i bought it 2 years ago, this pc built 5-6 months ago, now i have to buy new psu and gpu i know but i posted this becuase i want to know that if another parts is in good condition, mobo cpu ram ssd.