[SOLVED] BSOD WHEA when playing games

Mar 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

I built my second pc and almost everything is new except the RAM and hard drives.
Everytime I play some games I get a BSOD after 20-30 mins of game. Idle on desktop or browsing the web and playing small games like loop hero doesnt cause these. I did a memtest86 for 2 passes nothing came up, crystalDiskInfo says all my drives are healthy. I ran chkdsk /r on every disks and nothing came up. I stress tested the cpu and gpu with OCCT8 and nothing came up. I also did a furmark benchmark and everything went well. I updated every driver on the computer. Uninstalled any software such as Ai suite 3 and armory crate. I don't have any overclocking going on. I'm running out of options on what could be the problem.

Here is a link to download my system info, the crash dumps and the monitoring of all my hardware in the 30 mins of game before crashing.

https://we.tl/t-zTd1wSeU2i

Mar 22, 2021
Hello, I have not reinstalled windows I used the same that was already on my windows SSD. I have updated bios to the lastest version and have downloaded the latest AMD driver using ryzen master

TRENDING THREADS