[SOLVED] BSoD when NOT playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2020
I am getting a BOSD with x570 ELITE motherboard and CPU Ryzen 3600. I check the Event Viewer on Windows and it's -> CRITICAL ERROR Kernel-Power 41(63). It's exactly the same Critical Error EVERY SINGLE time I get a BSoD. I don't get BSoD when I play games. Anybody knows what's going on?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2020
I am getting a BOSD with x570 ELITE motherboard and CPU Ryzen 3600. I check the Event Viewer on Windows and it's -> CRITICAL ERROR Kernel-Power 41(63). I don't get BSoD when I play games. Anybody knows?
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
  • Motherboard: Aorus Elite X570
  • Ram: G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz
  • PSU: TX650 Corsair
  • NVME: Samsung 500GB
  • SSD: Samsung 250GB
  • HDD: Barracunda 2TB
  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6gb GAMING X
  • Monitor: AOC 24''
  • Headset: Logitech G533
  • Keyboard: HyperX Alloy Origins Core
  • Mouse: HyperX Pulsefire Core
thanks..

Sep 20, 2020
how old is that tx650? it might not handle low power state
It's one year old, when I bought the PC. The problem is that when I bought it, I didn't have the blue screens. It started happening 6 months ago. But you might be right. My assumption is either motherboard is kinda dying or the PSU can't handle something.

Sep 20, 2020
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_x570-aorus-elite-wifi_1002_e_v1.pdf
page 29 "Power Loading " to enabled, could try that
the other page 27 Global C-state Control , try it disabled
ok so I tried that along with my previous BIOS settings(which i tried to change a lot cause i was trying to find the problem). I DID get the CRITICAL ERROR Kernel-Power 41(63) , BUT I didn't get the BSoD. Instead my computer started freezing its programs, but not all together. I restarted my PC. Now I reseted all my BIOS options to optimized and i setted ONLY RAM xmp and the power option you mentioned. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.