Question BSOD when playing games

Dec 5, 2019
Sorry if this is not the right place to post. When playing games my pc crashes with blue screen and multiple words too fast to read.
My specs are amd a8-7600 r7, and originally windows 10. I downgraded to windows 7 with 8 gigs of ram. "I hate windows 10" Windows 10 ran fine and played most any game I tried, but too slow from all the updates. So installed windows 7 64 bit. After a while, I noticed most newer games blue screened. Such as Oblivion, Resident evil 4, need 4 speed shift.... as you can see, these aren't new games. just newer than my favorite older games like HOMM.

I ran memory stress test and everything is fine with the ram. I also ran system file check and came back normal. I updated all my drivers and even tried to reinstall complete driver pack from amd. I can't understand the constant crashing

Specs are amd a8 7600 r7
kingston ddr3 8 gigabyte ram
windows 7 64 bit is completely updated.

Lutfij

Titan
Given how the OS you're currently on is now about dead, where did you source the installer for your installation for Windows 7? So you're on SP 1 for Windows 7?

Also, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Latest BIOS or the motherboard? Often times it's not just the OS to blame but other hardware aspects that might add to the cause.

TRENDING THREADS