Question BSOD when set to normal ram frequency

May 12, 2022
Hello, I've been receiving BSOD on my new setup. mostly second hand parts, it's new old. Anyway, so it's bsod-ing when i set it to the right ram freqency 2666. it always show IRQL_not_less_or_equal, thread priority floor violation, system service exception, and it even shows that it's missing some file, like win32kbase.sys. it can boot, but after a minute it crashes. now i underclocked it, set it to 2400 it works perfectly fine now. I've tried different bios version, flashed through ch341a. Is the ram the problem here?

Specs:
Athlon 3000g
Kingston 4gb KCP426NS6/4 1x4
Gigabyte A320M S2H V2
WD blue 160gb
Generic 750w psu

Hello, I've been receiving BSOD on my new setup. mostly second hand parts, it's new old. Anyway, so it's bsod-ing when i set it to the right ram freqency 2666. it always show IRQL_not_less_or_equal, thread priority floor violation, system service exception, and it even shows that it's missing some file, like win32kbase.sys. it can boot, but after a minute it crashes. now i underclocked it, set it to 2400 it works perfectly fine now. I've tried different bios version, flashed through ch341a. Is the ram the problem here?

Specs:
Athlon 3000g
Kingston 4gb KCP426NS6/4 1x4
Gigabyte A320M S2H V2
WD blue 160gb
Generic 750w psu
Just to get windows out of the mix put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.

Boot the stick and use the app for testing.

May 12, 2022
Just to get windows out of the mix put a copy of memtest86 on a flash stick.

Boot the stick and use the app for testing.
I flashed the thing you said on my flash drive. The errors is over 500, but when i set it to 2400, it's pretty normal, no errors.

I guess I just have a bad ram, it's cheap anyway, so i'll just buy a brand new one instead.