BSoD While Idle and Working

Aztalr

Honorable
Jul 11, 2013
Hello community!

My computer has been crashing regularly lately and I can't seem to find what the problem is. It does it while it's idling overnight, simply browsing the internet and while I am playing games without any rhyme or reason, it seems. A friend of mine directed me here. I've ran a stress test on it and as far as I'm aware, all the drivers and OS updates are current. My scanners indicate that it is free of viruses and malware as well. I've included a link to the dropbox with the stress test results, computer specs and all the crash dumps. If you need any other information, let me know. Please help!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/grxzwov3wuv5wrj/j305z9BJ8L

Solution
download the program whocrashed it will read the dump files and give you an idea

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C00)
Bugcheck code: 0xBE (0x60049, 0x94900001938A1005, 0xFFFFF88007E7F4E0, 0xA)
Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This is issued if a driver attempts to write to a read-only memory segment.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be...

te100

Distinguished
download the program whocrashed it will read the dump files and give you an idea

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75C00)
Bugcheck code: 0xBE (0x60049, 0x94900001938A1005, 0xFFFFF88007E7F4E0, 0xA)
Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This is issued if a driver attempts to write to a read-only memory segment.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS