Question BSOD while loading into GTA Online

Aug 26, 2020
Hey!

I've tried to search everywhere but i didnt found anything so thats why i am here.
I've tried to overclock my cpu with Intel XTU,but I failed and what I got is a ton of blue screens and crashes even after i reset the base clocks and even swapped the motherboard battery but nothing happened, even tough if I started online from the main menu its Loaded in. Then I have to reinstall windows cause i couldnt leave my pc idle because its freezed everytime. After I reinstalled crashes and blue screens are happened rarely but I cant even get to gta online from the main menu, I can load into story mode but when I try online its freezes and get a bsod with a code ,,machine check exception."
my config
i7-6400T
Geforce GTX 980 TI
16 gigs of ddr4 ram
asrock h170 pro4 motherboard
chieftec iarena 650W power supply

Any toughts? Was it happened to u before?

When you swapped the mobo battery, did it show a screen that said something along the lines of "CMOS reset, press F1 to enter Setup" or something like that?

Did you actually clear/reset your CMOS?

Have you tried running/testing the system with one 1 stick of RAM installed at a time? Most likely, you've got a bad stick of RAM.

Aug 26, 2020
When you swapped the mobo battery, did it show a screen that said something along the lines of "CMOS reset, press F1 to enter Setup" or something like that?

Did you actually clear/reset your CMOS?

Have you tried running/testing the system with one 1 stick of RAM installed at a time? Most likely, you've got a bad stick of RAM.
Yes, when I reset it it showed the lines, also I have a single stick of ram placed in the third ram slot from the 24pin connector as it should be, I overclocked my Ram but i have reset it to Auto,and I can't test with other RAM cause this is my only DDR4 RAM
TY for the reply

Ah, I generally figure once people have 16+GB, that it's two sticks.

Was the system rock solid stable before you tinkered with the CPU OC? (OCing a 6700T on a H170 board isn't even possible). If it was stable before, then clearly there's a setting still messing things up. But my money is still on faulty RAM.

Aug 26, 2020
Ah, I generally figure once people have 16+GB, that it's two sticks.

Was the system rock solid stable before you tinkered with the CPU OC? (OCing a 6700T on a H170 board isn't even possible)
Yes, it was stable, and loaded into GTA online w no problem. Also I did a test and every one of my hardver passed. I ocd my CPU with xtu.
Ty