[SOLVED] BSOD while playing Pubg

Jan 22, 2019
So i was playing PUBG for a long time but it never happened yesterday my pings were really high for no reason so i tried updating all of my drivers with driver booster yesterday and it updated around 20 drivers but today everytime i play pubg i get Bluescreen
I deleted my Temp files as well
one more thing i had an old sound card installed in my pc and it wasnt working for months it was just installed there yesterday it started working again like my pc couldnt recognize it for months but yesterday it worked and its still working
I need help with this or should i reinstall my windows again
Thank you help me like you guys always do

Solution
What is system spec and OS? It's probably a driver issue since you updated them.

If you set Windows to drop a minidump when it BSODs it can be checked and that might show where the problem is. Sometimes when it is a single driver or utility you can fix by uninstalling or updating and there's no need to reinstall Windows.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
What is system spec and OS? It's probably a driver issue since you updated them.

If you set Windows to drop a minidump when it BSODs it can be checked and that might show where the problem is. Sometimes when it is a single driver or utility you can fix by uninstalling or updating and there's no need to reinstall Windows.

Solution