Question BSOD While watching videos

Oct 16, 2021
Hello,
I got one pc build for free and started to test it before giving it to my little brother as a gift and then this started to happen:
All was working good about a week and then some days ago i started getting BSOD while watching any type of videos twitch, youtube etc. The 2 errors is ''critical process died'' ''unexpected store exception''. Some times i can watch for 4 hours and all will be good, and some times first 5 min and bsod.When i get the bsod my pc restarts but it wont boot into windows, it boots into bios and in bios it shows that i have no ssd, but at that point i just shut down my pc with power button then turn it back on and pc boots up perfectly fine. When i play games everything is fine and no bsod experience as of now, only while watching videos or streams and very rarely when reading news etc. The pc have been not used for some time before i got it.

Things i have tried;
  • Re-install windows
  • sfc, dism
  • checkdisk
  • checked ssd and hdd with crystaldisk info, both are fine.
  • updated all drivers
  • updated bios
  • tested ram with memtest
  • unplugged hdd and run only ssd, nothing changes.
  • reseted cmos
  • Switched ram slots
My pc specs are :
Processor Intel® Core™ i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME H310M-K R2.0
Chieftec arena gpa-450s8 450w
HD7850

Thank you

first error (critical process died) could be from bad driver installed or ram errors
run memtest to rule out ram errors

second error (unexpected store exception) is from corrupted files
run chkdsk /f command in CMD as admin, then run sfc /scannow (also in CMD as admin)
also check for s.m.a.r.t. report of your drive(s)

corruption could be from ram errors or drive errors