BSOD Win 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Thodoris_1

Commendable
May 8, 2016
Hi,
My computer just BSODs after i play some game or watch a video or basically anything that uses the GPU. i have multiple monitors and the nvidia drivers only show my main display for some reason. I've tried everything there exists on the internet to fix this error, rolling back display drivers, doing stuff in safe mode,changing the registry all in all sorts of ways, over and over again for four days in a row now. Nothing seems to work. When rolling back drivers i can see my second monitor in the NVidia control panel but the resolution it detects won't go to the max of 1080p for my monitor or with other drivers every window turns black. i've tried to stop windows 10 from updating the display drivers with the program microsoft has to stop auto updating as well as chose in the advanced system setting to not update hardware drivers and yet windows still updates them. The .dmp files say it's a problem with the windows kernel and other times they say it's the kernel and nvidia drivers. i don't know what else i could do with this. This is a laptop by the way with a 650m. I've formatted and clean installed windows 3 times, and stressed tested all components, did hard disk checks, memory checks, have never had any overclocks and the problem still persists. Here's a link to the dmp files. https://we.tl/jtZX0AiWKi If anyone can help me in any way possible, please let me know.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to disconnect the other monitor connected to your PC.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver.
AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
Nvidia: nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Reboot the PC once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do reconnect the other monitors then observe if the same problem will persist or not.