BSOD Win7 Multiple Issues

drxuess

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading this thread. Just wanted to get some advice from the experts regarding some frustrating issues I have had with my computer:

- ASUS H97I Plus
- i3 4130T @ 2.9GHz
- Kingston HyperX DDR3L (2x4GB) @ 1600Mhz
- 256GB Samsung 840 Pro
- 4TB WD RED NAS
- PicoPSU Z3-ATX-200 (200W)

The computer is only currently 4 months old. It is a 24/7 on computer for context.

For the first 2 months everything functioned fine. I had Win8.1 installed on the machine and there were no problems. Roughly 2 months in, I started getting BSODS every day or two. Recently in the last month, I got a BSOD 10 minutes in from start-up. So I thought it mustve been some issues with maybe corrupt windows? Hence I reinstalled windows with windows 7 ultimate. However the issue persisted. Currently as I am writing the machine will BSOD everytime I open it up and I log in.

However once I did install the new windows, the windows was sort of stable. It was only after I started installing the drivers that it started to BSOD. And there is a plethora of messages which I get everytime I open:

From most common to least common:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:
- ntfs.sys
- netio.sys

SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

These are just the most common messages, different ones come up every single time. I'm not sure whats wrong. If any of you could give me some insight, I would really appreciate it :) and will owe you a beer :). I am more than willing to provide any extra information.

Cheers!