BSOD WINDOWS 10 scaring me

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

yassinbakrim181

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
Hi i'm new up here its the first time i post something please is there someone can help me ? its been 35 days since i get bsod's once everyday but it now its 2 to 3 times and its scaring me here is the dmp
121317-24562-01.dmp 13/12/2017 20:10:52 0x00000109 a3a026d9`fbd149e1 b3b73360`4e52bb74 00000000`000001a0 00000000`00000007 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+16c580 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+16c580 C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121317-24562-01.dmp 4 15 15063 456 380 13/12/2017 20:13:25
i would be glad if someone saves me
thanks

Solution
okey i'm back sorry for being borring for all of you guys but it seems i fixed my problem by using a new windows 10 version ( 64bit ) and its Fixed right Now
but i did disable superfetch,Windows Search in the services menu it consumes too much CPU
thanks for the help. ^_^

you might want to see if there is a update for your network driver:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

(just a guess from other bugchecks I have seen before, this assumes that memtest86 works as expected, and verifier.exe does not show a driver hacking memory it does not own)

Colif

Win 11 Master
the only old driver i see there is speedfan, i am not sure if the latest version updated that file though

More dumps will give a clearer picture of what is going wrong.

John mentioned Driver verifer, you can run it to check what it finds but read the warnings below:
driver verifer, just read the instructions carefully. It is part of win 10 designed to find misbehaving drivers. It will cause BSOD, that is its job since it tests drivers.

note: sometimes this will put you into a boot loop so it helps to have a win 10 installer handy to get out again. Also helps to run system restore before hand to create a backup to roll back to if necessary. Download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
Once it bsod, upload the minidump it creates and show us here

The instructions to stop it looping are in the link above I will show you anyway
change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
Pc will restart and load safe mode
Now open command Prompt
type verifer /reset and press enter
restart PC

use a 3 party tool like hdtune or another hd test tool see what life is left on the hard drive and if there any smart errors. from a bootable usb run memtest overnight see if there any errors. use hardware info 64 bit set it to logging and sensor see if the oem power supply s holding the 12v rail. if the rma and drive not bad you may have a bad cap in the power supply.

yassinbakrim181

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
I did ran memetest no errors and for the power supply its a new one used for 30 days i don't think its the cause if it was i wouldn't have only one bsod per day
we'll try hdd thing and report what happens

Colif

Win 11 Master
New PSU? What make model is it? Did BSOD start happening at same time you got it? BSOD started 35 days ago or same time as PSU?

I know what Speedfan is, are you using version 4.5.2? If so, it still must have a 2012 driver in it

download HWINFO64 as suggested by smorzio and run logging

yassinbakrim181

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
Hi sorry for not replying fast it seems i fixed the problem by installing a new OS (win7 64bit ) after i had sent it to the owner he told me that there were a corrupted files exactly where the kernel is its been 24h since i didn't get a bsod we'll upgrade to win 10 as possible.
but for now i'll make sure there are no bsod in this new OS of mine.
thanks to everyone for helping
and Colif : for the speedfan thing i download the latest version availaible in the website along with its driver no need to worry :)

yassinbakrim181

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017
okey i'm back sorry for being borring for all of you guys but it seems i fixed my problem by using a new windows 10 version ( 64bit ) and its Fixed right Now
but i did disable superfetch,Windows Search in the services menu it consumes too much CPU
thanks for the help. ^_^

Solution