BSOD Windows 10

Mo_oIKE

Commendable
May 2, 2016
I and getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE at random times. I've updated every driver I could find, scanned hard drive and performed ram diagnostic tests with nothing wrong. I even switched my GPU from AMD to Nvidia with no luck. The BSOD happens when I'm doing nothing and when I put it under stress. Often, when my computer restarts from the BSOD it goes right back into the BSOD before it reaches the desktop, but it never happens the third time.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but this mess started exactly after the Windows 10 anniversary update.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mo_oIKE

Commendable
May 2, 2016

This is the same result for every crash.

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011017-25171-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x2, 0xFFFFF8032ED22AB0, 0xFFFFF8032ED22A08, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Colif

Win 11 Master
its probably a driver but its hiding its identity behind windows. Whocrashed doesn't always show enough info

Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone else with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Mo_oIKE

Commendable
May 2, 2016

Do you recommend a specific cloud server?