BSOD Windows 10

Aug 13, 2018
Hi fellas,
I have recently upgraded my OS to Win 10, version 1803 from Windows 7. My laptop had BSOD on few occasions. My laptop never had BSOD on windows 7.
Laptop specs: Alienware 17, R1 2012 (still running like a beast). 16gb ddr3 ram, i7-4770 MQ, NVIDIA GTX 770. Along with Windows 10 I have installed Samsung ssd 860 EVO, 500gb.
I read about Windows 10 and drivers 10 and compatibility issues but I couldn’t figure out any specific issues. I am uploading dmp file error log. Can someone please tell me what does these errors mean.
Thank you

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Lutfij

Titan
By upgrade, did you simply upgrade to Windows 10 while on Windows 7? Recreate your bootable installer for Windows 10, and reinstall your OS after backing up your critical content. On the note of drivers, if you can't source drivers meant for Windows 10, specifically, you can install the drivers in compatibility mode:
Right Click Installer>Compatibility Tab>Windows 7(from the drop down menu)

Are you on the latest BIOS update for your laptop?

Aug 13, 2018
Yes I upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10.
I will try drivers in compatibility mode and if doesn't work I'll reinstall Windows 10.
DMP file error: ntoskrnl.exe
Bug check code: 0x00000050
Bug check string: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution