piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
i installed and later on deinstalled a program. after that i had to restart my computer and got the following bsod:
stop: 0x0000007B (0xBACC3524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Can anyone please help me to fix this?
Thanx

piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
yes, i think it's a raid driver problem. i've tried chkdsk but it didn't work.
How can i reinstall my drivers if i can't get into windows?

fattony

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
safe mode?
there's 2 things here, if it's the windows driver, try safe mode
the raid controller's own driver can be updated using a different method upon bootup too i believe...

do u even have a raid tho? if not just disable your controller or switch it's function from raid to regualar ide/sata

piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
safe mode doesn't work either. same error.

i don't think i have a raid config. That means i've 2 hard drives connected to make them faster, right?
Do i switch the controller off in the bios?

fattony

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
well you can have your drive connected to the raid controller but not actually using its raid functionality

so the bios should have an option of either changing the raid's functionality to raid or regular/normal usage
if your bios has an option to disable it give it a shot, worst comes to worst you can just re-enable it right

if safe mode doesn't work tho and none of these help, see if you can re-install windows to repair your current installation to see if you can get into windows

piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
i don't have a raid config as i expected. i found the bios setting for enabling raid, but i was disabled, so i left it that way coz it doesn't matter if i don't have one, right?

re-installing windows means i 'll lose all my files on my current installation?

the other solution the windows support site said was manually reinstalling the register,but will this have an effect since there is no missing .dll in the bsod error report?

fattony

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2006
which solution are we talking about?

if you re-install windows, you will lose what's in the windows directory and everything below it, you may not be able to access anything that you had stored on your desktop and my documents folder, and any application instaleld in the program files folder may not work as expected

other than that you should be ok

piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
i was talking about this solution.
Or has this the same effect as a re-installation of windows?
i tried the re-installation of windows. i get the same bsod.

piwipo

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
ok FatTony, i found a solution.
i followed the site you mentioned, this site.

And i fixed my registry. So i just had to reinstall my drivers and some of my program files, but i got all my data back!!!
Thanx a lot for the help and cu!