Question Bsod

Feb 21, 2019
I'm running R5 2400G Apu with a g.skill ripjaws v 1x8 3000mhz I got 2 days ago Corsair vengeance lpx 1x8 3000mhz I didn't want a different one but my vendor told me its gonna run in dual channel and it did, but after an hour of testing the bsod happened once next day while playing Apex Legends it happened like 5 times each time with a different error message, I ran windows update and memory test from windows but everything seems to be fine so is it a ram problem or windows tho the bsod never happened when I was running the 1x8 g.skill memory and the 2 are in different timings so i set them to auto with xmp.
is there something I can do or just return it to the vendor and get an identical memory to mine which is not in the market currently

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Other combinations you decide to make have no guarantee to be compatible together.

Identical memory may increase your chances of memory working together over the use of random modules but have no guarantee to be compatible together.

I suggest you buy a kit of two.

Feb 21, 2019
it's already running in dual channel, I randomly sometimes get the blue screen of death which I haven't experience it before buying the second memory
so far today it didn't happen I hope it stays that way.