[SOLVED] BSOD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
15gb left on a 120gb ssd isn't leaving it much free space, the more you fill a ssd the slower it gets. It shouldn't cause BSOD but it is just something to consider.

none of the errors have shown us what is actually to blame (Unless we are lucky and the last one does - so you might want to look at the 2nnd post in this thread and run driver verifer - https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...nclude-in-blue-screen-of-death-posts.3468965/

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://lentiformvisit.htmlpasta.com/

File information:032420-11109-01.dmp (Mar 24 2020 - 08:01:11)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 54 Min(s), and 29 Sec(s)

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Gamrus

Commendable
Apr 13, 2019
You don't see anything at all?

Have you tried running it as administrator? It will ask for administrator rights anyways for accessing the dumps, but it might help to let it run as admin beforehand.
I have tried running in administrator. Nothing will happen.
I am trying the Driver verifier manager. But now it won't show up a bluescreen.

Gamrus

Commendable
Apr 13, 2019
So i made the restore point all of the steps and i got to the boot loop.Went to the restore points and it said no restorepoint were found. So i had to reinstall the windows and i lost some stuff. (When i was reinstalling windows the restore point was clearly there but i couldn't detect it). I am never doing the Driver Verifier.

Gamrus

Commendable
Apr 13, 2019
Right now i have completely new windows the only things i have installed drivers are : AMD chipset software, aura sync, nvidia drivers, patriot viper rgb and still got a bluescreenn. I wonder if it could be bad SSD my apps randomly freezes or crash sometimes.

Last edited:

Gamrus

Commendable
Apr 13, 2019
Here are the dump files
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wwnqGnEX58WrIM1H0HzL-BjJkHEBfDIb
Aditional info : The bluescreens mostly occur when i play games ( When i play gta v the bluescreen shows up in like 5-10minutes or the game just crashes. I was also playing ThoreBreaker : The witcher tales in this game the bluescreen is kinda random, sometimes it crashes immediately sometimes after 30+minutes). So i tried benchmark (superposition benchmark in 8k) see if it will crash/bluescreen. It ran completely smooth. So i tried stress testing cpu no crash/bluecsreen whatsoever.

Stuff I tried to fix bluescreen: Swapping GPU, putting GPU in different PCIE, setting PCIE to 3.0, lowering speed of ram.

Last edited:

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://giocosofinish.htmlpasta.com/
File information:040620-8921-01 - kopie.dmp (Apr 6 2020 - 08:09:19)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 22 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

File information:040620-8968-01 - kopie.dmp (Apr 6 2020 - 08:15:45)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL (192)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: Discord.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 42 Sec(s)

File information:040620-8968-02 - kopie.dmp (Apr 6 2020 - 08:30:10)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 08 Min(s), and 47 Sec(s)

File information:040620-8984-01 - kopie.dmp (Apr 6 2020 - 09:02:12)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL (192)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Registry)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 22 Min(s), and 32 Sec(s)
This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Last edited:

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://unbrokennorfolkterrier.htmlpasta.com/

File information:040920-7968-01.dmp (Apr 9 2020 - 04:08:23)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: GTA5.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 19 Min(s), and 54 Sec(s)

Colif

Win 11 Master
English might have made it easier to read :) but not much more help.
5 bsod on 6th? ouch... I see them above... GPU caused at least 2 crashes on 6th but only 1 BSOD, pc recovered on the earlier one.
the crashes since haven't lined up with application errors so I can't piece it together as easily'
CSGO has been crashing from a Nvidia component called Nvd3dum.dll though thats not causing BSOD and it hasn't happened since you updated them.
last 2 app crashes only mention themselves. CSGO & GTA5

having newest Nvidia drivers might not be answer you need but we see how it goes, I would have run windows update after running DDU as the older drivers are more stable. Normally...