Question BSOD

Mar 31, 2020
I cant enter windows, what hould i do?
If i turn on my pc, it always bsod with different error codes.
Please help
(Sorry for my bad english)

-i7 8700k
-msi z390 tomahawk
-mem 8x2 3000mhz
-gigabyte rtx 2080
-antec 750 80+

Ok here are a few things to try....

1: Try going into the bios and setting your memory speed to DDR4 2133 (that is base DDR4 speed) as memory problems can often cause BSOD. See if machine boots up normally.

if not...
2: Remove one of the memory modules and see if machine boots normally with 1 stick. Try the system again with the other stick (if it boots with one, not the other you know you have a faulty memory module).

If neither of those options work you can then try:
3: Remove the graphics card, and connect your monitor to the graphics port on the motherboard (system will then switch to the IGPU on the processor). If the system then boots up you know there is either a fault with the graphics card or a corrupted driver.

Final thing, it's also worth going into the bios and taking a look at the cpu temperature - if that is too high it could lead to BSOD crashes . Normal temp range would be 40 - 60C, and system should be ok up to around 80. If it's higher than that (e.g. 90+) then there's a cooling problem that needs looking at. Could be the cooler is full of dust or the thermal paste needs changing.

Mar 31, 2020
Ok here are a few things to try....

1: Try going into the bios and setting your memory speed to DDR4 2133 (that is base DDR4 speed) as memory problems can often cause BSOD. See if machine boots up normally.

if not...
2: Remove one of the memory modules and see if machine boots normally with 1 stick. Try the system again with the other stick (if it boots with one, not the other you know you have a faulty memory module).

If neither of those options work you can then try:
3: Remove the graphics card, and connect your monitor to the graphics port on the motherboard (system will then switch to the IGPU on the processor). If the system then boots up you know there is either a fault with the graphics card or a corrupted driver.

Final thing, it's also worth going into the bios and taking a look at the cpu temperature - if that is too high it could lead to BSOD crashes . Normal temp range would be 40 - 60C, and system should be ok up to around 80. If it's higher than that (e.g. 90+) then there's a cooling problem that needs looking at. Could be the cooler is full of dust or the thermal paste needs changing.

Done, its not working at all.
temperature is fine too i dont know what happening
my computer has been fine for one year.
i hv no idea