[SOLVED] BSOD

Jun 5, 2020
Can u guys help me to read some dump files?
I already did some memtest, i got some errors with 2 tests i think but i didnt got errors anymore, but i already asked for guarantee.
I just want to know if theres some info with this dump files, something that can show that the problem its really happening by memory.

Setup:
Desktop
CPU: Intel Core i5-9600KF NEW
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B365M D3H NEW
RAM: HyperX Fury RGB, 16GB (2x8GB), 2666MHz, DDR4, CL16 NEW
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
HDD: SSD Adata XPG SX6000 1TB NEW
PSU: Corsair CX750 750W (Bought in 2017)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/009jxdc118gkqcc/dump.zip/file

Solution

CountJukeYou

Prominent
May 2, 2019
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BUT i got some others codes too, such as: system_service_exception;
The first code you mentioned is often a ram or driver issue and the second one you mentioned is often a driver or registry issue.

Since you already ran some memtests and found a fixed a few errors, that could explain the first code. You could also try using device manager to make sure everything has the most up to date drivers.

Are you still experiencing the problem after running the memtests? The question sounded like it could be just verifying the problem was gone or still trying to figure it out so I wanted to clarify.

Reactions: mouviroth
Jun 5, 2020
The first code you mentioned is often a ram or driver issue and the second one you mentioned is often a driver or registry issue.

Since you already ran some memtests and found a fixed a few errors, that could explain the first code. You could also try using device manager to make sure everything has the most up to date drivers.

Are you still experiencing the problem after running the memtests? The question sounded like it could be just verifying the problem was gone or still trying to figure it out so I wanted to clarify.
I'm having problems yet, but i ran the memtest as i said and got no errors. I was testing all the slots to see if the problem was motherboard.
I tested 2 times and got no errors with the changing of slots, but, before that i tested each memory alone in each slot, and theres 2 slots that i didnt get errors

You suggest to update every driver at device manager right? im going to do that.

Jun 5, 2020
did you run them 1 stick at a time? only error count you want in memtest is 0. Any higher and you should remove/.replace ram sticks with errors.

I have sent dumps to a friend already but that was before i read it failed memtest.

Yea i did that, but i'll do that again just to make sure, with the slots that im using, ok?

Jun 5, 2020
I would use the slot MB says to use when only using 1 stick (as some are specific)
I did that, finished right now, no errors from the rams, 1 each slot

but even I didnt get any errors theres something: I named my memories as 1 and 2.
the memory 1 didnt ANY errors in every slot tested alone. While the memory 2 I got 3 times errors. And they are from the same kit, so why just one memory is getting errors? Probably theres a problem in it
Btw, i‘ll use the memory 1 alone for a moment, to see if I get BSOD. Them if I dont have any bsod i’ll put the Memory 2 again to see if I get bsod, if yes them we found the problem :( :)

Last edited:

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://foamiestdeep.htmlpasta.com/
File information:060920-5312-01.dmp (Jun 9 2020 - 11:27:53)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WdFilter.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: steamwebhelper.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 11 Min(s), and 02 Sec(s)

File information:060720-5515-01.dmp (Jun 7 2020 - 13:30:03)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 47 Min(s), and 56 Sec(s)

File information:060720-5093-01.dmp (Jun 7 2020 - 12:41:03)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: chrome.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 54 Min(s), and 06 Sec(s)

File information:060620-5062-01.dmp (Jun 6 2020 - 11:30:47)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 26 Min(s), and 02 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B365M-D3H-rev-10
You have the latest BIOS already installed, version F3c.

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You appear to have ram in single channel mode.
According the bios, your sticks are in the 1st two slots in board
SizeSpeedManufacturerPart No.
8192MB2666MHzKingstonKHX2666C16/8G
8192MB2666MHzKingstonKHX2666C16/8G
0MHz
0MHz
whereas 2 sticks should either be in slots 2 & 4 or slots 1 & 3 to be in dual channel. See page 10 here - https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b365m-d3h_v1_e.pdf

I did that, finished right now, no errors from the rams, 1 each slot

but even I didnt get any errors theres something: I named my memories as 1 and 2.
the memory 1 didnt ANY errors in every slot tested alone. While the memory 2 I got 3 times errors. And they are from the same kit, so why just one memory is getting errors? Probably theres a problem in it
Btw, i‘ll use the memory 1 alone for a moment, to see if I get BSOD. Them if I dont have any bsod i’ll put the Memory 2 again to see if I get bsod, if yes them we found the problem :(:)

I don't understand how in 1st sentence you said no errors, and in second you say there are errors?
Yes, run with 1 stick and see if you get any BSOD.

Jun 5, 2020

Colif

Win 11 Master
The four DDR4 memory sockets are divided into two channels and each channel has two memory sockets as following:
Channel A: DDR4_2, DDR4_4
Channel B: DDR4_1, DDR4_3
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b365m-d3h_v1_e.pdf Page 10 here

That is from your manual, I would refer to it to make sure we not talking about same thing. In most boards, the grey would be 1 channel and black another, so you could be right already

Solution

TRENDING THREADS