Jan 7, 2021
Recently I have been going through an issue of random BSODs and games crashing. The BSOD only occur when there is no games running in the background (for example if fortnite is running and Im on google chrome it wont occur but if Im on google chrome by itself I will get a BSOD). Usually the games crash the entire pc and restart it, but sometimes they just close the application.

I have tried reinstalling windows, adding more thermal paste ( wasnt the issue ), and facing my psu a different way.

My specs are:
Ryzen 3 3100
corsair 550 w
OLOy 16 gb ram
b450 ds3h motherboard
5500 xt 4gb
Inland Premium 512 gb ssd

Solution
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/sua40Ltp/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:021521-6062-01.dmp (Feb 15 2021 - 12:07:12)
Bugcheck:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (FC)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdkmdag.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

File information:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop

Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows

Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)

Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Reactions: jaiqen
Jan 7, 2021
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it
Just now waking up and seeing this but will do.

Jan 7, 2021

Mini Dump Files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tb061cwknyb3jvq/mini dump jaiqen.zip?dl=0

Jan 7, 2021

memtest86 came back with 0 errors

Jan 7, 2021
Recently I have been going through an issue of random BSODs and games crashing. The BSOD only occur when there is no games running in the background (for example if fortnite is running and Im on google chrome it wont occur but if Im on google chrome by itself I will get a BSOD). Usually the games crash the entire pc and restart it, but sometimes they just close the application.

I have tried reinstalling windows, adding more thermal paste ( wasnt the issue ), facing my psu a different way, and memtest86 (0 errors).

Mini Dump Files:

My specs are:
Ryzen 3 3100
corsair 550 w
OLOy 16 gb ram
b450 ds3h motherboard
5500 xt 4gb

Jan 7, 2021

I have tried reinstalling windows, adding more thermal paste ( wasnt the issue ), facing my psu a different way, and memtest86 ( 0 errors )

Dump Files for BSODs:

My specs are:
Ryzen 3 3100
corsair 550 w
OLOy 16 gb ram
b450 ds3h motherboard
5500 xt 4gb

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/sua40Ltp/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:021521-6062-01.dmp (Feb 15 2021 - 12:07:12)
Bugcheck:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (FC)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for amdkmdag.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

File information:021521-13890-01.dmp (Feb 15 2021 - 12:04:22)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Registry)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 10 Hour(s), 11 Min(s), and 32 Sec(s)

File information:021521-12656-01.dmp (Feb 15 2021 - 12:08:15)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 38 Sec(s)

File information:021421-7593-01.dmp (Feb 15 2021 - 01:52:23)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: AMDRSServ.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 9 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 38 Sec(s)

File information:021321-12875-01.dmp (Feb 14 2021 - 00:57:44)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: powershell.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 45 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-rev-1x#kf
If I have the right revision of your motherboard, there is a BIOS update available for your system. You have version F50 installed and the latest is F60h. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Reactions: jaiqen
Solution