Question BSODs: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and Error 0xc0000005 ?

Sep 24, 2023
Hi guys, I just bought a used PC with the following specifications:

Motherboard: ASRock B550 Taichi

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+

RAM: 2 x 8 GB G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GIS DDR4

2 x 8 GB Crucial Technology 8L8G32C16U4W.M8FE1 DDR4

SSD: Samsung 980 500 GB

WD Blue SN570 1 TB

PSU: Corsair 750w (maybe bought in 2020)

NZXT Cooler

When I got it from the seller, we both tested out the pc first. We played Call of Duty warzone to make sure everything was fine and everything went smoothly.

However after I brought the PC back home with carefully and installed a new Windows 10. After the installation of Windows 10 and even before I installed the drivers from the ASRock website, the bluescreen came several times and it says:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

After that I installed the Adrenaline and all other drivers based on the website, but the problem still exist. I already checked and did every solution on Google but none of them works for me. And when I run the games, they always crashes and give the error message: Exception code: 0xc0000005. For example: GTA 5, Black Ops 3, Far Cry 5.

To fix these issues, I have tried many things:

• I updated all my drivers
  • CPU, GPU and SSD temps are normal
  • I ran memtest86 for multiple hours and Windows memory diagnosis, both found no errors.
  • I tried using only 2 RAM slot at a time
  • I have updated Windows to the latest available update
  • I have unplugged all USB devices that weren't necessary
  • I have tried running my games as admin, as well as Steam, GOG, Uplay, Epic Games Launcher
  • I have reinstalled Windows (on the same rive)
  • I have updated my motherboard BIOS to one of the latest versions
  • using one monitor at a time
The only difference from the previous owner setup is the DisplayPort Cable, LAN Cable, Logitech Mouse, Acer Keyboard.

Here are my DUMP report from Minidump:
Dump 1 Old:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GwYA-SafqjYcCLBhg3qEpuJ8uFfdIuxR/view?usp=drivesdk
Dump 2 New:

Please help me, I really appreciate it :=}

Thank you very much