[SOLVED] BSODs Everywhere

AimanS

Reputable
Sep 6, 2016
Okay so, a few days ago. I did a fresh start using Windows feature to do all of that. It reformats everything except for files. Cause I was getting BSODs from the Windows Update that made my pc won't recognize my RAMs even in BIOS so I reformatted using a USB then BIOS recognized the RAMs.

A few weeks ago, maybe 2 weeks ago? I got a new motherboard, case, RAMs. It was ASRock B450 Steel Legend, Phanteks P400A, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3600Mhz. Before this upgrade, I didn't get any BSODs related to now. I got BSOD error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I also got BSOD Error 0x0000000A: IRQL\_NOT\_LESS\_OR\_EQUAL. And BSOD error 0xc000021a which is the rarest to happen. While those two happens when playing games or booting the pc, literally when after I logged in.

Please help. What should I do? All of it is still in warranty. I'm sick of it. A few weeks left before I'm bringing this pc to my hostel which will have less equipments and features like screwdrivers, plyers, internet. I need to settle it now. It only happened after the upgrade, the other parts are working fine before. Is it because I used XMP Profile on the RAMs?

My Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 3600Mhz 16GB (8x2) (Upgrade)

ASRock B450 Steel Legend (Upgrade)

Sapphire Nitro+ SE RX 580

Patriot Burst 240GB SATA SSD

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

Phanteks P400A DRGB Black (Upgrade)

Super Flower Leadex II Gold 650w 80+ Gold

Colif

Win 10 Master
I got a new motherboard,

did you clean install win 10 after a new motherboard? As unless your old board was exact same model you will have old drivers on there. That can cause BSOD such as these.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

you may have win 10 licence problems once you have swapped as swapping motherboard can cause it to deactivate. Was your previous win 10 login attached to an email address? Do you know your product key? You may need to contact Microsoft after the fact to get them to activate win 10 on motherboard.

Colif

Win 10 Master
I got a new motherboard,

did you clean install win 10 after a new motherboard? As unless your old board was exact same model you will have old drivers on there. That can cause BSOD such as these.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

follow this guide: https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq/how-to-do-a-clean-installation-of-windows-10.3170366/

you may have win 10 licence problems once you have swapped as swapping motherboard can cause it to deactivate. Was your previous win 10 login attached to an email address? Do you know your product key? You may need to contact Microsoft after the fact to get them to activate win 10 on motherboard.

ASK THE COMMUNITY