Question BSODs persisting after clean install

moedameyer

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2012
Hello, I have been getting blue screens for about a month and have gone through every fix I could find yet it still persists. I have installed a brand new hard drive with a fresh install of windows 10, IPDT processor test passed, Memtest86 RAM test passed, updated BIOS, reseated all cables, cleaned out inside/mb with compressed air.

Overclocking is not enabled but I did some small voltage changes (very minimal) to try to fix the issues but it only made the bluescreens more frequent, so it was reverted back to default (auto). It was bluescreening multiple times a day but after installing new ssd and doing clean windows 10 install it is now happening once a week.

All parts are about 4 years old except for the ssd, only usb devices used are mouse, keyboard, and webcam, which don't appear to be the issue. I've posted some recent mini-dumps, if anyone could take a look at them and provide any feedback/advice it would be greatly appreciated.

CPU: i7-6700k no oc
MB: MSI Z170 A-PRO (MS-7971) bios: 1.K0
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb
Storage: Samsung 970 evo plus m2 500gb

Minidumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M3BcZbMWG6Bh95okPEMduqUs1osKyLEX?usp=sharing

LGBusEnum.sys
that would be logitech drivers
try to uninstall anything logitech related (software/drivers)
devices should still work with microsoft drivers

dont forget to disable verifier, as its not ment to be runing on daily basis (unless u get bsod again)

moedameyer

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2012