Divyanshu

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
Hi I am going to buy a new CPU(it must be from HP/Compaq,IBM/Lenovo,HCL & INTEL) Can anyone tell me which one should I buy? please post CPU's Specification also
Thanks for spending your precious time

Solution
this is the best i came up with, a tiny bit over budget but totally worth it

buildg.jpg

Divyanshu

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
Sorry for spelling mistake it is best not bst (bst CPU for 440$),actually I want a CPU which can play crysis 2 on Very high setting but my budget is only 440$.If wouldn't get the high end machine with the price around 440$ then what would I get and please post the CPU's specigication also

If your budget is $440 for the processor then the answer is simple go with the Intel® Core™ i5-2500K. The Intel Core i5-2500K is the best in performance vs value and close to the top in overall performance. This is the best gaming processor on the market right now. Matching that up with a Z68 board will give you a very good bases for your system.

Now if your budget is for your whole system we are going to be hard pressed to reach that price but the Intel Core i3-2105 would be where I would start off with and H61 board (yea I know but with this budget you dont have much of a choice). This will give you a good overall gaming processor and the ability to upgrade in the future to other 1155 processors and boards.

Divyanshu

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
yes brother my budget is only 440 for all cpu component(because saving money for intel's upcoming processor) i think crysis 2 can be played on core i 3 processor with 9800 gt as a graphics card.On intel's site a cpu with core i5 (2,7 ghz) was of 460 usd but with crappy intel hd graphic 3000

TRENDING THREADS