Budget Gaming Computer

G

Hi all.

I did read the sticky thread for the layout, so here it is:

However this is just getting ideas together so i don't have a confirmation date of when i can get it.

Approximate Purchase Date: Maybe 1 Month

Budget Range: 400-650

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, watching movies, surfing internet

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: Unsure what this means. (Sorry)

Do you need to buy OS: Maybe (I have a 120Gb HDD with Windows Professional at 32-Bit)
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: PC Case Gear, Scorptec and Mwave Australia.

Location: City, State/Region, Country - Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Parts Preferences: (Depends on your guys recommendations) Open to anything really. Just high quality parts from trusted providers.

Overclocking: Maybe (Depends on CPU)

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1024x768 I Think. (Will confirm

Parts I have: Optical drive and a 120Gb HDD with Windows Professional at 32-Bit. ALso have a Gigabyte GZ-X2 Chassis if usable.

Link: http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2478#kf

Additional Comments: Running games like Shogun 2, preferably a quiet PC and with good airflow so it doesn't overheat. I would like a motherboard that can support an upgrade to a i5 or i7 in the future from the 3rd gen for future use.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Brother and his friends have some and i would like to join them in paying their games. I have spare parts that might as well be used

sanilmahambre

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2012
Processor and motherboard are most important parts of a PC and has to be upgraded at a same time. Motherboard depends upon the compatibility of processor socket.
However i have added a Z77 mobo that will enable you to upgrade you processor with a I7 or Xeon or I5 .

Processor => Intel Pentium G860 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor - $65.99
Mobo => ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard - $124
Ram => Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - $34
Storage => Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive - $54.84
Graphic card=> Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB Video Card - $229.98
PSU => Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply - $39.99
OS => Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) -$89.98
------------------------------------

TOTAL = $640

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zQm3

TRENDING THREADS