Budget gaming Keyboard and good mouse?

captain wajji

Honorable
Jul 9, 2012
Hello, my Logitech G400's cable went out of order so I thought I should get a new one. What do you guys suggest, should I just repair the wire or get a new one? IF yes then which one? G400s is fine?

What about keyboard? I'd like to get something with RGB backlight. I've had a look at A4 Tech Bloody mechanical keyboards which are really in budget but don't know how they are.

Solution
Honestly, I think it's too much hassle. Usually when you fix a cable they will need to change the entire cable, they will probably put something cheap, it might break again or interfere with the DPI.

I think getting a new mouse is the way to go here.

I don't know what your budget is. But a good 40-50$ option is the Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L combo. It comes with an RGB Mouse and Keyboard. The RGB on that Keyboard is even one of the best ones I've ever seen. It's defo worth its price.
Honestly, I think it's too much hassle. Usually when you fix a cable they will need to change the entire cable, they will probably put something cheap, it might break again or interfere with the DPI.

I think getting a new mouse is the way to go here.

I don't know what your budget is. But a good 40-50$ option is the Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L combo. It comes with an RGB Mouse and Keyboard. The RGB on that Keyboard is even one of the best ones I've ever seen. It's defo worth its price.

Solution