[SOLVED] Budget gaming pc stuttering

Oct 17, 2021
Specs:
Nvidia GeForce gtx1050ti
Intel i5-9400f
8gb ddr4 ram

I can run games like csgo, valorant, forza horizon 4, rocket league with 0 problems but when i try to play gta 5 i have huge stutters and the game is unplayable, i had that problem with fortnite long time ago but never tried to fix it, when stuttering starts happening its not only the game my whole pc is getting laggy and it takes 1 or 2 minutes before you can use it normally. I have a video of me playing gta 5 and this is how it looks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_F9SgP2Is

I tried cleaning my pc and reinstalling windows many times but it didnt help.

Solution
Clone if you must, but remember if there's not such good stuff on that drive, it'll go with the clone.

You could try checking that disk for errors though and perhaps running an sfc/scannow, might fix the mechanical drive.
Oct 17, 2021
I installed gta 5 on the ssd and everything works fine now thank you man
Ok so its been a few weeks now with the new ssd and gta 5 was working perfect and now it slowly starts stuttering again not like before but it started stuttering a bit, that happened with the last hd when i first got the pc it was perfect at the begging so idk what could be the problem

Dec 28, 2020
Ok so its been a few weeks now with the new ssd and gta 5 was working perfect and now it slowly starts stuttering again not like before but it started stuttering a bit, that happened with the last hd when i first got the pc it was perfect at the begging so idk what could be the problem
Use MSI afterburner to monitor usage of CPU, GPU and RAM. I have similar stutters due to gta V eating up all of my 8 gb RAM in 10 minutes.