Budget gaming pc!

Solution
I think that's a fairly decent set of components save for the monitor - I don't like it. I don't know the make (although that's irrelevant) but it's small, the resolution pretty poor in this day and age and its response time is slow.
Nevertheless, I have to bear in mind that you're on a very tight budget and you're not going to be playing games at any strenuous settings. Still, if it IS possible, I'd save a bit more and pick a better monitor when you have a bit more money. If it's possible...

neo_classical

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
This is next to impossible... Especially with Windows and a monitor thrown in.
Nevertheless, I did find this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883158668
It has Windows 8.1 - and you'll most probably get a free update to Windows 10. Replace the start menu with Classic Shell and you've basically got Windows 7.
It's $399.99
It's not going to be particularly great at games in the slightest though...
JT

neo_classical

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
I think that's a fairly decent set of components save for the monitor - I don't like it. I don't know the make (although that's irrelevant) but it's small, the resolution pretty poor in this day and age and its response time is slow.
Nevertheless, I have to bear in mind that you're on a very tight budget and you're not going to be playing games at any strenuous settings. Still, if it IS possible, I'd save a bit more and pick a better monitor when you have a bit more money. If it's possible...

Solution