Build Advice Budget gaming setup

geldidram7

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys i was planning to upgrade my pc by buying a new gpu but after a lot of search i saw that i would have a serious bottleneck by my current system so i think it is time for a new setup.So my first priority is to be as budget friendly as possible...One option i thought is building a system with ryzen 3400g which has onboard graphics which would satisfy me until i find a chance to buy a good gpu on black friday and the other is building a system with ryzen 2600 but not being able to use it until i get the gpu (i dont own a gpu now so i will not have display) My main dilemma is that if 3400g will be good enough to run smoothly with a gpu like 1660 without bottleneck at 1080p gaming.Also can you suggest me which motherboard and ram is the best pair for 3400g and 2600 specifically ? Im asking because i saw a lot of comments about bad pairing on ryzen cpus causing bsods and high voltages which i want to avoid

geldidram7

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: 1-2 months

Budget Range: 300-350(550 with gpu)

System Usage from Most to Least Important:gaming,surfing internet,watching movies

Are you buying a monitor:
No

Parts to Upgrade: mobo cpu ram gpu(already own psu corsair cx 500)
Do you need to buy OS: No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts:
i will choose the sites from my country

Parts Preferences: amd ryzen

Overclocking: Maybe not sure yet

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080