[SOLVED] Budget good airflow case

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
Hi everyone. I am looking for some solid budget case with good airflow.
In my country I found some solutions and I hope you could help me with your opinion on them.
My budget is around 80 dollars.
My motherborad is micro ATX and I am on stock Cpu cooler but in future I will probably get some air aftermarket cooler.
My favourites:
Fractal Design Focus G
Deepcool Tesseract sw
Deepcool Matrexx 55
Thermaltake Versa H26
More options:
Coolermaster Elite 430
Coolermaster Masterbox mb511
Coolermaster Masterbox td 500L
Coolermaster Masterbox e500
Coolermaster Masterbox 5
Lc Power Dragonslayer
MS Titan Pro

Last edited:

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
Out of your favorites, the Focus G and Versa H26.
From the others, the Elite 430, Dragonslayer(what's with the loud colored cables though?), and Titan Pro.
Thank you. Apart from those cases I mentioned and found in my stores, which case do you consider better/best option up to 80 dollars? Maybe I could order some from abroad. Good case seems to me Cougar mx330 but I couldnt find it.

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014

PCNoob00

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2014
The Titan Pro.
The Dragonslayer is a strong runner up.

The MX330 is either discontinued, or out of stock due to Covid.
Thanks. I like Titan Pro . There is Titan Pro 2, but there are some solution on it i do not like. Now I am between fractal design G and Titan pro. Fractal is pricier and seems a bit poor in build quality.

In my country its not possible to import Lian Li cases :(. I see in your description that you have fractal design define r4. Similar case is MS Black Widow (cheaper). Its silent case, I am not sure its airflow is good. How about airflow in define r4?
I think it's not bad. I took out all the drive cages in mine as I mount my SSDs at the back of the motherboard. I recently added a side panel fan which dropped temps quite a bit.
I had to buy a magnetic dust filter for the side intake though, it actually reduces the noise from the fan quite a bit.

Last edited: