[SOLVED] budget i5 pc i want to buy

jay781

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2014
hi everyone i want to buy a second hand pc for light gaming i found a i5 2400 come with 8gb ram its a fujitsu ESPrimo P900 comes with a 500gb hard drive its gona cost $97/£75 and i want to put a 1050 for £77/£60 so all togeather costing for pc £135/$177. i already have monitor keyboard and mouse do you think this is worth for a budget pc for light gaming

Solution
As long as the used parts you're buying are still in good condition and you're careful what games and settings you choose, it should do fine. If that GPU you're adding is new vs used, I would use the PC for a few weeks before buying it if the PC has any kind of short warranty on it like 30 days, just to make sure it's OK to handle it.

Examples of games that spec can play. Just be careful not to push the settings too far like he is in Just Cause 3.
As long as the used parts you're buying are still in good condition and you're careful what games and settings you choose, it should do fine. If that GPU you're adding is new vs used, I would use the PC for a few weeks before buying it if the PC has any kind of short warranty on it like 30 days, just to make sure it's OK to handle it.

Examples of games that spec can play. Just be careful not to push the settings too far like he is in Just Cause 3.

Last edited:
Solution