Budget iPhone Render Hints at Future Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk_ventolero

Honorable
Mar 4, 2013
"The smartphone would be made of the same materials as Lego."

Haha! Well, at least it won't feel like hell if you step on one of these phones.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008

Why buy last year's model when most phones are barely supported a month after release? On Android, you're lucky if they're still supported the day they're released....

halcyon

Splendid

I play the phone game and while I lose money I win on the have-fun side. I keep my phones maybe 6-12 months and then I want the next new toy. I'm living with an S4 now (its not a bad phone) but am really looking forward to what I hope the Note 3 will be. With this strategy I worry not about long-term support. Will my carrier ever push 4.2 (or better) to my S4? ...doubt it.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
So if the iPhone 5 is a cutdown version of the samsung Galaxy 4. That would make the cutodwn version of the iphone mini equivalent to the samsung galaxy 2.

halcyon

Splendid

HTC One. I see no SD card expandable storage, no removable battery, and that (typically)
white strip of trim around the side. ...very iPhone-ish to me. These things made me choose the 32GB S4.

dan lan

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013
the design of the iphone low-cost seem to me more beautiful than the <a href="http://iphone5-fr.com/" >iphone 5s</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.