Budget Laptop (Suggestion)

ratulrahman

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
Please help me choose a budget oriented laptop. My budget is around $200-300 and I will buy from USA.
My requirements:
1. Good battery Backup
2. Good cooling (I mean does not have heating issues)
3. Reliable

My usages are:
1. MS Office application
2. Web browsing
3. Watching Movies / TV Series
4. Play League of Legends (I wont play very frequently as i have a dedicated gaming desktop)

And please suggest a brand/model which is generally reliable for long time usage (for atleast 3-4 years)

ratulrahman

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014

I dont prefer chromebooks. Way too low storage. My mobile from 2 years back has more storage than the chromebooks. And they are not as functional as a fully fledged windows machine.

kelix09

Reputable
Jul 18, 2014
its going to be difficult to find what you want in that price range. im not sure whats coming out in the near future but the nexus 7 is still probably the best bet. (for that price)

ratulrahman

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014

Was looking for a laptop bro. Not tablet

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
i dont know i recommend dell i think they have the best service ever,i would go for an i3 model at least,since you play lol on desktop gpu is not a case for the laptop so i would go for a dell you might give something more but at least you dont see your laptop overheating all the time and as the guys above me suggested lenovo and acer are also good,stay away from hp