[SOLVED] Budget monitor 144hz 1ms

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, I'm actually thinking for more than 6 months that I wanna buy my 2nd monitor and I'm pretty sure I want a 23-25" 144hz 1ms for gaming.
I have a Dell U2312 (IPS 60hz 8ms) for quite a long already and I'm pretty happy with it since it has rly good screen quality (imo) but it's been enough to buy a gaming one. My GPU is an ATI Sapphire HD 7790.
Checking for some months I've just seen that one, which has IPS panel while not sacrifying 144hz or 1ms response for lots €€
https://eu.aoc.com/en/gaming-monitors/24g2u-bk (185 € LDLC Europe)

Any suggestion would be appreciated; would like to know if the previous monitor is worth it, if i should actually wait for Black Friday, if it's actually a good deal or there's a better one. My budget is 250~ €

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Solution
We're not too far off of Black Friday. If you need the monitor now, then buy it. Seeing how you've waited 6 months a months(less than 2)time will not hurt actually. To add,(depending on the games) for 144Hz gaming, you're going to need to up the GPU's horsepower.

Lutfij

Titan
We're not too far off of Black Friday. If you need the monitor now, then buy it. Seeing how you've waited 6 months a months(less than 2)time will not hurt actually. To add,(depending on the games) for 144Hz gaming, you're going to need to up the GPU's horsepower.

Solution