May 19, 2020
Hi,

I'm trying to choose low price motherboard for my i3 9100F and Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2x4) 2666Mhz with M2 NVMe support. I'm having a hard time to choose which cheaper motherboard is better between these:

MSI H310M PRO-M2 Plus
MSI B360 Gaming Plus
MSI B365M PRO-VDH
Gigabyte B365M DS3H

So, what do you think which motherboard is the best choice? Or what are any other better motherboards with similar price range?

Thanks!

Solution
Well 1st thing is, always choose a better chipset if possible.
intel-300-series-motherboards-comparison-intel-h310-b360-b365-h370-z370-z390.webp

More PCI-E lanes, more USB-s ports, more Sata ports, etc... and the chipset itself will be more able to handle different tasks at the same time (copying files from different disk at the same time etc...).
The other is your own preference (Looks, Brand, I/O preferences USB Type-C maybe, Using different integrated Video Outputs).
I don't know the pricing in your region (country).
So choose a good chipset and a reliable budget brand (Asrock, MSI )
intel-300-series-motherboards-comparison-intel-h310-b360-b365-h370-z370-z390.webp

More PCI-E lanes, more USB-s ports, more Sata ports, etc... and the chipset itself will be more able to handle different tasks at the same time (copying files from different disk at the same time etc...).
The other is your own preference (Looks, Brand, I/O preferences USB Type-C maybe, Using different integrated Video Outputs).

Solution
May 19, 2020

Thank you for the answer. So based on that, which from my chosen motherboards are the best choice? I'm not good at the tech specs, so I'm really struggling to compare them.