[SOLVED] Budget PC Build

KostGRGamer

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Hello There,
I want to build for a friend a budget PC and I want to ask you if all the hardware will be compatible and running OK (cpu compatible with ram, motherboard compatible with ram etc). Most of these parts are his choice after a long debate that we had so I am not really choosing all the parts.

I have checked everything but I need to be sure that all the hardware will be ok because sometimes I get nervous about making a mistake on compatibility.

So I am asking you to tell me your thoughts.

Gigabyte A320M-S2H (rev. 1.0)

G.Skill RipjawsV 16GB DDR4-3200MHz (F4-3200C16D-16GVKB) (dual channel 2x8)

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G

Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W

Aerocool Cylon Black

(I already have an hdd)

Thank you very much for your time!
(Looking forward to read your answers!)

Thank you for replying.
I think 320 Euro.
We live in Greece.( We have lack of stock on many hardware parts and the prices of some parts are a little bit high)
The PSU isn't very good, but with such a tight budget it is hard to get anything for a PSU. If you could get a Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 that would be a good upgrade on the PSU. Will it be anything special, no, but it is better than the Thermaltake Smart Series.

Reactions: KostGRGamer

KostGRGamer

Reputable
May 25, 2020
The PSU isn't very good, but with such a tight budget it is hard to get anything for a PSU. If you could get a Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 that would be a good upgrade on the PSU. Will it be anything special, no, but it is better than the Thermaltake Smart Series.
Yes it will be a very nice upgrade of the psu. I will tell him.
Thank you.

KostGRGamer

Reputable
May 25, 2020
Make sure that the motherboard has Ryzen 3000 compatibility without a BIOS upgrade.
I think that the motherboard has Ryzen 3000 compatibility without BIOS Update.
(If the motherboard has not the suitable bios version I think it is easy to update to to the next version with a USB or maybe I am wrong).
Thank you for your time.
Looking forward replying my message.

I think that the motherboard has Ryzen 3000 compatibility without BIOS Update.
(If the motherboard has not the suitable bios version I think it is easy to update to to the next version with a USB or maybe I am wrong).
Thank you for your time.
Looking forward replying my message.
I don't think any A320 Motherboard have ability to update without a CPU.

Reactions: KostGRGamer